I've played this sonata whole, notwithstanding, I haven't played this sonata with the delicacy and accuracy it requires, as I'm...

Sonata Pathétique

1:58 AM Unknown 1 Comments

I've played this sonata whole, notwithstanding, I haven't played this sonata with the delicacy and accuracy it requires, as I'm not but an amateur pianist. I did, however, enjoy playing the sonata with both devotion and emotion. I get ecstatic playing the Allegro di molto e con brio with its tremolos and staccato notes. I love how it so subtly modulates from a C minor to an E-flat minor and finally an E-flat major, all in one glorious first movement.

Grave introduction: first four bars

The sweats you get from playing the entire piece must be comparable to the night sweats of a patient with a Hodgkin lymphoma. The fever, the aggressive sweats... Playing Beethoven heals your mind but in the process of doing so your heart is beating faster than it can, your fingers tremble of excitement, you can't hold your own breath, your whole body feels warm, and that's when you start sweating. People ask me what's it like to play Beethoven. In a way, it's like being a cancer patient.

Undoubtedly, we're missing the final crucial symptom for our diagnosis: the weight loss. With Beethoven, your soul will never be hungry. Your body might be sick, but your mind is just starting to heal.

Specifications

Beethoven's Piano Sonata No 8, known as the Sonata Pathétique, encompasses three movements and takes approximately 19 minutes to perform.
  1. Grave (Slowly, with solemnity) - Allegro di molto e con brio (Quickly, with much vigor)
  2. Adagio cantabile (Slowly, in a singing style)
  3. Rondo: Allegro (Quickly)


Learn more at:

1 comment:

  1. A game with no paylines in the slot machines - DrMCD
    Slot machines have a really 전주 출장샵 large payouts, and these payouts are just as popular 화성 출장마사지 as 광주광역 출장마사지 what is offered. 부천 출장마사지 The most common payout is the minimum 안산 출장샵 bet

    ReplyDelete